triumphant elephant journey
mobile + wall hanging art
Above the copper planes, a red creek jasper draws from the courage of three elephants shaped out of jade, agate, and jasper. Each etched with strength and fortitude for a triumphant journey. Two Botswana agates and three chalcedonies offer calm and trust. Together in a momentous movement with mixed metal elements and fire-polished glass beads, inspiring in any room.
uplifting by design
A convergence of feng shui, art, and purpose to enhance the harmonious flow where you live, work, and dream. Uplift your space, uplift your life.™
- The nine gemstones: one jade (26-33mm), three agate (8mm, 27-40mm), two jasper (35-40mm), and three chalcedonies (10mm). Each stone is unique and can vary in pattern and color, reflecting and changing with the lighting of your space. No two mobiles are the same.
- The metal elements include copper and brass. They are a natural material and will darken with age, developing a patina we love for its natural beauty and grace adding to the uniqueness of each mobile.
- Consider each product is handcrafted and made of natural materials, expect discrepancies and variance from one piece to another.
- Dimensions: Hangs approximately 28" from the ceiling or from a hook on the wall; width is approximately 16".
- Enjoy complimentary free shipping in the U.S. when using the code #UpliftMySpace during the checkout process.